I recently received an email from a mom inviting me to look at the summer camp program offered by Tall Pines School in Brampton. After looking into their programs myself, I was really impressed with what this camp had to offer. Tall Pines School offers an amazing variety of summer camp options (there really is something for everyone) including both academic/enrichment and specialty programs.
Here’s just a few of the programs they offer:
- Primary/Elementary Extended French Camp: aims to develop oral comprehension and communication skills though drama and song and various other activities!
- Hand on Math: Math made fun by relating it real life activities! Children 5- 7 explore fractions hands-on! Bake a cake, while learning about measurement. Become a banker, a storekeeper and a shopper!
- Readers Theatre: This program allows children to practice their reading skills while using their imagination. Students will read stories and work together to create plays and skits. Activities include creating props and making sets.
- Leadership programs: Campers will learn the values of teamwork, responsibility and communication. Valuable skills that will last a lifetime!
- Dance Camp: Campers age 6 – 12 will learn a variety of dance genres such as modern, jazz, ballet, hip-hop, Hawaiian, Bollywood, African and creative movement!
- Super Sports: a variety of well-organized sports along with recreational and co-operative games, including a weekly swim session!
- Mystery Lab: Does your child love a good mystery? Join the PlayLab Investigative Team while they solve mysteries and perform some super cool lab tricks!
- Digital Photography: Children will use their imagination and open their minds as they explore the world of photographic media. All supplies will be provided. A field trip is included.
This is just a few of the programs that Tall Pines School has to offer. There are far to many to list here, but all the details can be found in their online brochure found here!
Tall Pines School also offers unique camps for infants (9 – 18 months), toddlers(18 months – 3 years) and casas (3.5 – 5 years), and extended care options (7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.). Another added feature of this camp is because it is offered at a school, you’ll know your campers are in a safe and comfortable environment. Indoor facilities include: a gymnasium, art room, science lab, computer lab and multiple classrooms. Outdoor facilities
include: four playgrounds, a full size basketball court and a soccer field.
For more information on Tall Pines School and their camp offerings please visit their website at www.tallpinesschool.com.
For other summer camps offered in the Brampton please visit the Flower City Mom Summer Camp Page!